Musical note bottle opener favors
There'll be a song in their hearts when your guests receive these musical note bottle opener favors
Whether it's bringing people onto the dance floor or just adding background atmosphere to the room, music is a central "note" at any occasion. At Fashioncraft, we recognize that there is a music lover in all of us, so we designed this cute and useful clef design bottle opener with that in mind. Perfect for those with a musical background or a music-inspired theme, this one will make everyone sing!
Description and details:
- Each measures 3 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Made of shiny chrome metal
- Elegant musical clef shape forms the handle/top
- Sturdy bottle opener bottom
- Clef is accented with multiple clear glistening rhinestones
- Perfectly "in-tune" for all occasions
- Packaged in a clear display box resting on an ivory insert with a black musical score design
- "The Music of Love" message shows
- Box wrapped and tied with a black organza bow, with an ivory "For You" tag with a musical score design
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for UPS Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Sarah (Reisterstown, MD),
These made perfect add-ons for our groomsmen gifts. Thank you!!
Musical note favor
Teta (Germantown, MD),
I like them they came with no problem. Kind of small could be a key chain. Which is fine i think my guest will like them just as much as I do
Musical bottle openers
Ralph (San Pedro, CA),
These bottle openers were a little small, that being said they would be a great addition to any key chain. There were many small details that could have been left out to make them more cost effective. We were glad that this was not done. all of our board members were happy with the favors. the people receiving them were very happy to get them at the event. we will be ordering more in the years to come. Thank you.
Customers also shopped for these favors...