White Metal Filigree Design Luminary Lantern Favor
Add dramatic light to your special occasion with the elegance and charm of this white filigree design luminary favor
There's no doubt that the right light uplifts the mood and atmosphere of any room and can transform it into a magical environment. With that in mind, Fashioncraft designed this exquisite white filigree scroll design luminary favor to add just the right drama and light to your event space - and to your guests' home once they make them a permanent part of their décor.
Description and details:
- Each round lantern favor measures 3.25" tall x 2 1/8" wide (6" tall with handle)
- Made with a white-colored metal frame, delicately cut out in a classic filigree scroll design with a solid border at the top and bottom
- Luminary design allows for beautiful filtered light to project from the cut out designs
- At the base's center is a holder for placement of a tea light candle (one tea light included)
- A bright choice as wedding favors, for showers and more
- Attached at the top is a braided white metal handle for carrying and hanging convenience
- Comes brilliantly packaged in an clear acetate box, wrapped and tied with a silver metallic ribbon and an attached oval "For You" tag with a matching filigree scroll design
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Perfect for Christmas
G. S. (, CA),
I am making several 24" Father Christmas figures this year and needed something to dangle from one of his hands; this will be perfect. Because they are metal they can also be sprayed silver or gold. They are not too big, not too small.
Sharon (Wake Forest, NC),
Got exactly what we thought they would be. We ordered these to hang in the branches on a table decoration. Very cute.
Stephanie (Macon, GA),
My order came quickly, exactly as I ordered it. These lanterns are super cute, not cheap looking and perfect for wedding favors.
Carolyn (Belleville, NJ),
These luminaries looked beautiful. In keeping with a castle theme, they were the perfect accent. Received many compliments on them.
just what I needed
jennifer (Bay Shore, NY),
My order arrived in two days, they're so cute and exactly what I am looking for, for my vintage wedding!
Customers also shopped for these favors...