Personalized expressions collection playing cards with a designer top
Deal your guests a great hand at your next event when you offer them a pack of playing cards as a gift. They can be personalized with a customized label of your choice to match the theme of your event.
This is a full deck of playing cards that have a light silver top with a geometric and curlicue design. They are packed in a molded plastic case that opens like a book to reveal the playing cards inside. The durable case protects the cards for long term use.
The inset in the case is perfectly sized for you to apply a customized label, designed by you, in colours and themes to match your special event. The labels come on pre-cut sheets and are easy to peel off and stick onto the inset of the case.
These playing cards make great favors for weddings, showers, anniversaries, guys events, birthdays and other grand occasions.
- Size 2.5" x 3.75" x .075"
- Personalized Expressions Collection playing cards with a designer top
- Full deck of playing cards
- Cards have a light silver top with a geometric and curlicue design
- Molded plastic case opens like a book to reveal the cards inside
- Durable case protects the cards for long term use
- Case inset is perfectly sized for a personalized label
- Please note, the actual playing cards will come standard and are not personalized.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Cases do not come with sticker attached.
- Use our exclusive Design Preview Tool to build your own design and preview it online before ordering
- Choose from a huge range of colors, designs, themes and styles
- Personalized sheets of 12 pre-cut, self-sticking labels come ready for easy application
- Cards packaged in a frosted plastic case
- Bulk packed in a poly bag
- Please allow 3-4 days for production
- Deal your guests a great hand at your next event with a set of playing cards!
Ships in 8 Business Days
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Victoria (Rocky point, NY),
I ordered theses as part of my wedding favors. They came super fast! They're perfect. I think they're a great! The stickers aren't on already, you put them on yourself. Although, my wedding has been postponed due to the pandemic, I am hoping I can somehow order new stickers with the new date.
Good, Cheap, Quick
Sarah (, MN),
Ordered on a Friday, had them in hand the following Friday. The cards are shrink-wrapped in plastic inside of the case, and each case (with cards inside) is put in its own plastic sleeve for shipping. We ordered 300, and they came in three boxes -- 25 decks per small box, four small boxes in each of the three large boxes we received. Of the 300 decks, only two cases were damaged in shipping -- one cosmetic crack, one severe crack. For the case with the severe crack, we just put the sticker right on the deck of cards and will be keeping that one for ourselves. Very happy with everything else. Stickers came out great and were nice and easy to assemble. With two of us working together, we were able to unwrap 300 cases and get stickers on them in the space of about 2 hours (we put on a movie). Good quality, and very excited to have these at our wedding this fall.
Amazing Customer Service
Jessica H. (Grand Prairie, TX),
I order these cards for my wedding with a personalized design I created. I made two orders bc I didn't order enough the first time. The first batch of stickers were perfect the second came in blurry. After reaching out to Customer Service they were able to get me a reprint; quickly and w/o an extra charge. Highly recommend their product and company!
personalized playing cards
Loretta (Elgin, IL),
Item came on time and was better than expected.
Samantha (Metamora, MI),
Cards are bridge size cards, smaller than standard despite what card size says in description. Overall nice cards for the price.
Amber (Aurora, NE),
Only 1 deck out of 200 was damaged (small chip out of the corner of the plastic case) so we decided that was the one we would keep for ourselves. Packages did arrive in a timely fashion, although it wasn't readily apparent that there were 2 packages and I got a little confused for a second when I got the first package containing only half my order. Customer service was prompt and professional when answering my questions. We haven't had our event yet but the cards look good and I think they'll be a hit :)
Customers also shopped for these favors...