Metal cross key chain with beaded design
Uplift your next special occasion with the Glory of the Lord in the form of this stunning cross!
Your guests will be thrilled to receive this cross as a favor and they will be reminded of your special event for years to come. Simple and elegant, this is a classy offering from our premium collection.
The stunning cross is made from metal with a silver chrome finish. It features a wonderful beaded detail that winds its way around the sides of the cross, swirling from one side to the other. The cross is attached to a key chain with a key ring on the end.
If you are looking for a classy favor that is perfect for a christening, communion or other religious event, this is an ideal choice. This beautiful and dainty cross will be much appreciated by your guests and will be treasured for years to come.
- Cross charm size is 1 1/2' long
- Size with chain is 4" long and 1 1/4" wide
- Crafted from metal with silver chrome finish
- Dainty beaded accents surround the sides of the cross
- Silver metal key chain and key ring
- Packaged in a silver box with black bottom stage and clear window top
- White organza ribbon and bow and 'For You' card
- This simple and elegant key chain cross is perfect for religious occasions, christenings and communions
- Does not come with key
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Tonya (West Columbia, SC),
Thank you, my favors were beautifully packaged and very nice. Would have given a five but it didn't come as fast as I thought they would.
key chain crosses
ina (Utica, MI),
The key chains were packaged nice, they were a little light i expect them to be a little heavy. As for the personalized tags they came in full printed sheets and some strings and i had to cut them each, attach the string to the label and then attach them to the favor. Needless to saybit was a lot of work as i needed 200 of them.
Customers also shopped for these favors...