Perfectly Plain Collection Pink Baby Bottle Favors
Send your guests home with this Perfectly Plain pink baby bottle favor, filled with love!
Surely your baby girl is one-of-a-kind. So, Fashioncraft offers these exclusive Perfectly Plain Collection baby bottle favors to make it easy and fun for you to create one-of-a-kind favors to celebrate his special day. And, we're sure that the outpouring of smiles will make your day very special too!
- Measures 3.5" x 1.5"
- Classic baby bottle shape with clear plastic bottom and pink screw-on cap and white nipple top
- The top screws off for you to fill with your choice of treats - making this favor customized on the inside and the outside!
- Attached to the top is a pink satin ribbon accented with an adorable acrylic pink pacifier charm
- The front of the bottle is perfectly sized for a personalized label with designs/themes for all baby boy occasions including: Christenings, Birth Announcements, and First Birthdays. Labels not included.
- Bottle favors come bulk packed
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Phyllis (elkins park, PA),
Customer Submitted Image
The Baby Bottle Favores were horrible. They had clumps of glue stuck all over them. It took HOURS to try to pick it off, and some didn't come off. I had to make little labels to cover them. Poor and sloppy workmanship.
I rate the bottle favors 2 stars
Ariel (PERRIS, CA),
i only rate the bottle favors 2stars because on almost half of the bottles the little pacififier was falling off . so some of my bottle favors had the pacififier on it and half didn't . I don't think that is very professional. lots of of the pacififiers were coming off in the individual packaging . not very satisfied at all .
Good for the price
Alissia (Newark, NJ),
Customer Submitted Image
They were so cheap in comparison to others I've seen, so I can't complain too much. They arrived on time although I never received order confirmation or shipping info. Many of them arrived broken, with the pacifier detached so I had to spend some time with my glue gun to reattach. There was a lot of excess glue left on all of them from the manufacturer as well, which I had to remove. Perfect size for baby shower favors! Filled them with sixlets to match my theme.
Customers also shopped for these favors...