Good fortune elephant candles
Bring Indian tradition and the wonder of the Far East to your event with these good fortune elephant candles
Whether you're planning a traditional Indian wedding or you just want to put some Far Eastern flair in a day full of best wishes, this is one decorative and useful favor that your guests will never forget! Fashioncraft took the essence of a majestic elephant and brought him down to favor-size. But don't worry, his power to please is still gigantic!
Description and details:
- The white wax candle is in the classic elephant shape with its trunk held high for good luck
- Hand decorated with colorful accents of the Far East, including a detailed burgundy and gold headpiece and blanket and henna-like details on the legs and toes
- Each measures 2.25" x 2"
- A good fortune choice as traditional Indian wedding favors or to spread best wishes at any event
- Dramatically packaged standing upright atop a red and gold flecked staging as if he's ready to march in a parade
- Display box is clear plastic - allowing for excellent viewing from four sides
- Box is wrapped and tied with a gold metallic ribbon and an attached matching design "For You" tag
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Very good elephant candles.
Priya (Bedford, MA),
The candles arrived on time. And look exactly as displayed in picture. We really liked the candles a lot. Perfect for favors. Giving 4 start as the packaging could be better. The candles look better just by itself.
Nour (Plantation, FL),
Loved these favors, exactly like the picture, definitely a hit at the party !
Very nice product
Parijatha (Alexandria, VA),
Everyone loved the gifts.
Customers also shopped for these favors...