Tres Chic Eiffel Tower Candle Holders
Bring Parisian allure to your toast-worthy day with these tres chic candle holders
Who can think of a city that inspires more romantic notions than Paris? At Fashioncraft, we designed this candle holder in honor of this cherished "City of Love". And, we think it makes a great way to say merci to guests who share in your perfectly romantic day!
Description and details:
- The candle holder base is made of antique silver finish poly resin with the carved details and construction that make the Eiffel Tower unforgettable
- Nestled in the base is a clear hand blown glass candle holder bowl with a poured white candle inside
- Together the base and holder form the unmistakable shape of a champagne flute ready for toasting
- Each measures 4" tall x 1" wide
- Clear rhinestone accents provide added sparkle
- An ultra romantic choice as Paris themed favors or to add romance to any occasion
- Makes a stunning presentation standing upright in a clear display box
- Box is wrapped and tied with a white organza ribbon and an attached vintage postage stamp design, complete with a "From Paris with Love" message
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Yvonne (Maspeth, NY),
Ordered favors on Friday received them by Saturday. Exactly as described on site. Would buy from this company again.
Helena (North Brunswick Township, NJ),
They are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Our guests loved them!!!!!!!!
Jover (Fort Lauderdale, FL),
Margarita (New York, NY),
Perfect souvenirs for a Paris theme event. The rhinestones gives it a nice touch.
Nice Addition to the table
Rebecca (Atlanta, GA),
This was a nice item just smaller than expected. Totally my fault for not paying attention to the description. I would have liked it better if it was larger.
Leticia (Whitehall, PA),
Very small, very delicate, more nicer in the photo. I received 1st shipment of 20. There were 6 broken, another 6 were shipped but 2 of the 6 were also broken. I did not bother to call them because I was disgusted at this point and the event was the next day. The box was not properly packaged to avoid damage during shipment twice. I was told its sent out by someone else and there isn't anything they could do about proper packaging.
Customers also shopped for these favors...