- Home »
- Fashioncraft »
- Baby Shower Personalized glass mason jar with handle and silver metal screw top, 12 ounce
Baby Shower Personalized glass mason jar with handle and silver metal screw top, 12 ounce
If you looking for a homespun classic glass jar to store some delightful goodies look no further!
When you are decorating your event to reflect a more rustic look and you want a simple feel good container to hold candies or treats, then these jars are the perfect choice.
These square shaped jars are made from glass and feature a glass handle and a silver metal screw top. They can be used as fun drinking glasses or can be used to hold 12 oz of glorious fudge, honey, home made jam or other special treats. Fill them with beads, pearls or trendy gadgets to enchant your guests.
These jars can be customized with your own beautifully detailed easy-to-use stickers to match your occasion. Let your imagination run wild and offer these stunning jars as favors for weddings, showers, birthdays, anniversaries and other grand occasions.
- Size of jar is 4 3/4" tall x 4" wide
- Square glass jar with glass handle
- Can hold 12 oz / 350ml capacity
- Silver metal screw top with tight seal
- Personalize with our customized beautifully detailed labels
- Clear stickers on easy to peel sheets, size 2.5" x 1.75"
- Jars are bulk packed and the labels are packed separately
- Please allow 3 - 4 days for production
- Ideal for holding candies, treats or for use as drinking glasses
Ships in 8 Business Days
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Suhana (Fairfax Station, VA),
Customer Submitted Image
They were great party favors for my daughter's sweet 16. I would have liked it better if I could have personalized on the jar (instead of the sticker). But the stickers were a solid 2nd choice . Also, I had ordered extra and then I ended up using the extra as teacher appreciation's gifts and just didn't put the stickers on it. We labeled them - "I appreciate you. Your A-MASON!"
Customers also shopped for these favors...