Personalized metallics collection bottle opener from fashioncraft
(OUT OF STOCK, Available 10/12)
Bottle openers make great favors for any type of occasion. These quality openers can be personalized with a label of your choice that is protected with an epoxy dome, for an ultra high-class look.
Our quality openers are made from solid caste metal with a shiny chrome finish. The rugged design features a solid hand hold and an opening on the end for easy opening of beverages.
A molded metal plaque on the top features an inset for placing your customized label that is designed to fit perfectly. The plaque is then covered with an epoxy dome to protect and preserve the label and add a professional finish.
Be creative and use our exclusive online tool to design and preview your own labels before ordering. Choose a stunning metallic gold or metallic silver label with white print and select a design from our huge range that will match the theme of your event.
- Size is 3 1/4" x 1 5/8"
- Personalized Metallics Collection epoxy dome chrome silver metal bottle opener with silver metal plaque shaped inset opening
- Opener made of solid caste metal with a shiny chrome finish
- Rugged design has an opening on the end for easy opening of beverage bottles
- Top of opener has a molded metal plaque with an inset to perfectly fit a customized label
- Label is covered with a clear epoxy dome to protect and preserve
- Epoxy domes come included with the bottle openers on easy peel and stick sheets
- Labels come on pre-cut sheets, easy to peel and stick into the inset on the top plaque
- Use our exclusive designer tool to create your own custom designed sticker
- Choose metallic gold or metallic silver labels with white print
- Select themes and messages to match your event
- Please allow 2-3 days for production of personalized stickers
- Some assembly is required
- Bulk packed in a poly bag
- A favor with a professional finish that guests will treasure as a memento of your special day!
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note - this product is currently out of stock. If you place an order, we will ship it as soon as the new stock arrives, on or about October 12, 2022.
Please email us at
Ships in 3 - 5 Business Days
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
These bottle openers are very heavy and useable! I was very pleased with the quality!
I am satisfied with the product as well as how fast I received the items. What I am not happy with is that I needed to put them together! Everything was separated. Thank goodness I checked them well before I needed to put them out.
50 Anniversary can opener
(Middle village, NY),
I received the bottle openers very quickly. The quality of the opener is very good. Putting on the labels was quick but you must take your time and be careful. They supply you with extra labels in case you make a mistake .
Some assembly required
We ordered wine stops and beer bottle opener as wedding favors. Both look great and seem durable. They came quick! Only request would be please clearly note some assembly required in the webpage. Didn't realize I would have to apply 160 stickers. This is not a problem just wish I would have known before hand.
Customer Submitted Image
These openers were a perfect addition to our original champagne with a note that read "pop it when she pops!". We ended up getting rid of the tags and just writing the saying on the opener itself. The price was perfect for the 40 person baby shower we had, and the quality of the opener was nice considering the price! The only thing I would have to say that is that since you are assembling them yourself, I did notice that the first half I did look horrible until I realize what I could be doing different. You get the opener, then you apply the sticker and add a clear plastic film to the top. I was pushing the plastic film down to seal it better, but doing so was making the adhesive stick funky. The second half of the batch came out better when I just gently applied the top plastic. Other than that, we recommend this product!
Customers also shopped for these favors...