Cross design candle tea light holder from fashioncraft
A beautiful tealight votive with a sparkling cross will add ambiance to your event tables and thrill your guests!
Offer your guests a stylish and graceful favor that celebrates their religious beliefs.
These glorious votives are crafted from a thick poly resin base painted in an ivory color and decorated with a lovely sand stone pebble finish. On the side is a raised cross painted in an antique pewter finish. The cross features beautiful small clear rhinestones on each end a large round clear rhinestone in the center. Included in the votive is a white tealight.
A wonderful and meaningful favor for a baptism, christening, communion or other religious celebration!
- Size is 2 1/2" x 2"
- Cross design candle tea light holder
- Votive is made from thick poly resin
- Painted in an ivory color with a sand stone pebble finish
- Raised cross on the side painted in antique pewter
- Cross features small clear rhinestones at the ends and a large round clear rhinestone in the center
- Includes a white tealight
- Packaged in a beige bottom box with clear plastic display top
- Box is wrapped with white organza ribbon and bow
- Attached to the ribbon is a stained glass window design 'For You' card
- A wonderful way to say 'Thank You' to the guests who joined your special religious celebration
Ships in 5 - 8 Business Days
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Perfect size cross design tea light holder
Lizeth (Aurora, CO),
I was looking for something unique, beautiful and different to hand out as souvenirs for a baptism and confirmation, so I thought of candles and came across these, I immediately ordered them. I paid for fast shipping, in my mind I thought they would arrive the following week and to my surprise received them within 3 days. I love the design, color and size there perfect for both ceremonies. I love the variety and style. Thank you so much, can't wait to hand them out!!!
Mildred (Nashville, NC),
I love the candles I ordered! I wanted them for our family reunion so we could light candles in memory of our loved ones who are no longer with us. They were perfect and they were great keepsakes! I would order them again!
Cute and Small
Teresa (Harrison, NJ),
Cross design tea light holder from fashioncraft
Dolores (Bryn Mawr, PA),
Excellent service. Excellent appearance. very pleased
Customers also shopped for these favors...