Sweet Sixteen Themed Personalized Playing Cards
Deal your guests a great hand with these fun Personalized Expressions playing card favors
A customized message and a useful memento of your special day - it's all in the cards when you choose Fashioncraft's Personalized Expression Collection playing cards as your event favors. Each measures 2.5" x 3.75" x 0.75" and includes a full playing card deck inside a hard molded plastic case that opens like a book and provides a perfect place for you to apply a customized label of your choice.
From your own title to assorted color combinations, to adorable themed designs that match your occasion, you can choose from a wide variety of themes including wedding, seasonal, Sweet 16, baby and wedding showers and many more, to stylishly make it your own creation. Sold bulk packaged in individual poly bags. Please allow 3 - 4 days for production.
- Size is 2.5" x 3.75" x 0.75"
- Full playing card deck
- Contained in a hard and durable molded plastic case
- Case opens like a book to expose card inside
- Lid is perfectly sized for a personalized label
- With our exclusive Design Preview Tool you can build your own design and preview it online
- Choose from a huge range of wedding designs and style types
- Please note, the actual playing cards will come standard and are not personalized.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Cases do not come with sticker attached.
- Simply peel you perfectly designed labels off their sheet and attach to the playing card box.
- Personalized sheets of 12 pre-cut, self-sticking labels come ready for easy application
- Bulk packed in individual poly bags
- Please allow 3-4 days for production
- Deal your guests a great hand at your Sweet 16 with a set of quality playing cards!
Ships in 3 - 4 Business Days
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Sweet 16 Party Favor
Jennifer (Farmington, CT),
These favors were a hit with the group and it fit in to her theme nicely. Very good quality and easy to put together. Really liked how the labels came out.
Laura (Columbus, OH),
We ordered these as wedding favors and were very pleased with the product. The labels looked great and they shipped and arrived quickly.
Erin (Saint Louis, MO),
Bought 180 of these as party favors for our wedding. They are good quality at a low price and they were delivered very fast!
Denise (Richardson, TX),
only problem was that the labels borders were printed evenly.
Personalized Playing Cards
Janine (Portland, ME),
These are going in our gift bags for a destination wedding. They were just like we ordered them and shipping was fast. You do have to place the stickers on the plastic case which took about 10 min. tops.
Kristy (Springfield, VA),
I ordered these for a training event at work. I teach a card trick that helps with learning. These were perfect. The case is a nice touch and makes them feel expensive. Applying the personalized stickers didn't take much time. Everyone was impressed with them. I will definitely buy again!
Fran (Morganville, NJ),
Very satisfied with the size and quality of the deck of cards. The printing was cute too! Big hit at my Mom's 90th birthday!
A super buy!!
Jannie (Miami, FL),
These decks of cards were a total hit at our birthday party. I ordered a few extras just in case I had a difficult time aligning the stickers to the front of the box. The quality of the stickers is great, the plastic box is sturdy with rounded edges. However, I found that the cards themselves were too thin (not plastic coated). Nonetheless, they make a great party favor.
I put the personalized cards in a small organza bag with a tag attached as a placeholder... It was a 2x1 decoration and party favor!!! I highly recommend these :)
JT (Kennett Square, PA),
These are a little smaller than normal cards but the quality is ok and the price is excellent, best I could find on the web.
Customers also shopped for these favors...