Gold hexagon shaped geometric design tea light / votive candle holder
(OUT OF STOCK, Available 4/5)
This fabulous geometric shaped tea light holder will add a chic touch to your celebration. Your guests will be guessing how many triangles there are - a fun way to get the conversation started!
This modern and on trend tea light holder is made of all metal and is plated in a stunning metallic gold metal finish. The gold metal is constructed in a popular geometric design, with triangles connected together in a cut-out 6 sided hexagon shape.
The base has a solid gold metal bottom cup for the placement of a tealight or votive candle. The top is open for ventilation and a white tea light is included.
Be at the cutting-edge with trendy favors that will thrill your guests. They are certain to use this geometric tea light holder at home - it will look great on a coffee or dining table.
- Size 4" x 2 1/2"
- Gold hexagon shaped geometric design tea light / votive candle holder
- Made from all metal
- Plated in a metallic gold metal finish
- Gold metal is constructed in a popular geometric design with triangles connected together in a cut-out 6 sided hexagon shape
- Base has a solid gold metal bottom cup for the placement of a tealight or votive candle
- Top is open for ventilation
- White tea light included
- Packaged in a clear plastic display box with a matte gold stage for the item to sit on
- Wrapped with a gold metallic ribbon and a rectangular shaped 'For You' tag
- A modern and on trend favor for your next event
email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please note - this product is currently out of stock. If you place an order, we will ship it as soon as the new stock arrives
, on or about April 5, 2018
. Please call us at 877-643-3999 or email us at
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Jessica (Tipp City, OH),
I was nervous ordering these, as they are for my wedding centerpieces. But the quality was better than what i thought. They are going to look so good on the tables, with the flower centerpieces.
Just what my daughter wanted
Elizabeth (JOPPA, MD),
My daughter wanted these as part of the centerpieces for her wedding. We had to replace the candle though, because it only lasted 10 minutes.
Justin (Kansas City, MO),
They were perfect!
CARA (Carmichael, CA),
Exactly as pictured and includes the candle. Best deal for this type of style.
great for simple table decorations
Riya (Hollywood, FL),
actually heavy so they don't feel/look cheap. small and super cute for our simple dinner table decorations at our wedding. arrived quickly.
Customers also shopped for these favors...