Love lights the way luminous lantern in a matte gold finish
Your special occasion symbolizes a new path in your life. Light it up with beautiful golden lanterns and share the Light of Love with friends and family.
Our lantern is crafted from metal with a stunning matte gold finish. Inside is a circular metal gold ring that will hold a tea-light candle or votive.
The classic turret-shaped top has holes for ventilation and a flat circular cover. Attached to the top is a convenient sturdy matte gold metal handle that connects through the top and hooks to the sides of the lantern. A white tea-light candle is included.
This useful and attractive favor is sure to brighten up your guest's days and nights long after your event is over!
- Size is 4" tall x 2.37" wide
- Size is 5.5" tall with handle
- Love Lights the Way luminous lantern in a matte gold finish
- Metal candle lantern
- Made from metal with a matte gold finish
- Circular metal ring on the base for placement of a tea light or votive
- The classic turret-shaped top has holes for ventilation and a flat circular cover
- Attached to the top is a convenient sturdy matte gold metal handle that connects through the top and hooks to the sides of the lantern
- Sides do not have glass
- White tea light included
- Packaged in white box with a gold dot pattern design
- Box is wrapped with a gold metallic ribbon and bow
- Attached to the gold ribbon is a 'For You' tag in a white and gold dot design
- Light up your life's path, your event tables and your guest's faces with these glorious Love Lights The Way lanterns!
This product will be shipped from New York. See below for transit time (in business days) for Ground Service.
Transit times do not include order processing time. See shipping info for details.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.
RP (San Pablo, CA),
Pretty lantern, but I wish they came assembled (instead of in 3 pieces). It didn't take long to put it together, but not sure people would have the same experience if they were getting it as a favor. Once assembled, it no longer fits in the box, so I ended up putting them in gift bags. Therefore, minus 1 star.
gloria (Highland Park, IL),
I purchased these lanterns as party favors for my daughters wedding shower. They are perfect! I wasn’t sure what to expect and I am so happy with them. They are a nice size, they are made well and even came with a tea light candle! My guests are going to love them!
Norma Jean (Laurel, DE),
Pretty Box! Have not opened as these are favors for Christmas.
Laura (, ),
I wasn’t sure what to expect with the price but they turned out to be really nice.
Customers also shopped for these favors...